WILDSTRENGTH!

Read about my WILDSTRENGTH! program here.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Australian Ironman article and toon

Well, another article and 'Gym Follies' toon in the can.  I mentioned this blogsite in the article, so if you're reading these posts after reading my article, welcome!  I hope you enjoy my articles and find something of value for your own training.  I'm working on several projects at the moment.  I'm updating my cartooning portfolio, and I hope to have some new work to submit to Australian Mad Magazine soon.  Getting published in Mad is extremely difficult, so I'm constantly honing my technique and style to show them something they'll like.  I'll keep you posted.  Attached are some toons from previous Ironmans. 

Also, the next deadline for MILO is 11th February.  I've got a few articles in rough draft I can edit and submit and I'll let you know which ones to look out for closer to the deadline.  If you don't read MILO, I urge you to go to their website at http://www.ironmind.com/ and have a look at what they offer.  If you're a no-nonsense heavy lifter in the gym, ironmind will become your new favourite friend.  The Editor-In-Chief, Dr Randy Strossen, knows his stuff when it comes to the world of weights and strength.  He wrote the Ironmind column in the American Ironman Magazine in the nineties and the world weightlifting coverage back when Ironman published them.  He, along with a few other writers, inspired me to lift, coach and write about weightlifting.  They sell some great equipment too!  Post soon...




No comments:

Post a Comment