WILDSTRENGTH!

Read about my WILDSTRENGTH! program here.

Friday, July 20, 2012

Joe Kubert Art Course

Hi All,

I recently got back by first assignment from Joe Kubert Art School in the US.  Although I needed a few corrections, Joe said I have potential!  That's music to my artistic ears.  Attached is my assignment I submitted (in the interest of copyright I'll keep Joe's critique to myself).  I've just finished the next one and will post soon.  On the work front, I'm doing lots of designing and writing for Gold Coast City Council Engineering Services directorate.  I'm learning the ins and outs of InDesign and Illustrator as well as improving my skills in photoshop.  It's great to have the time during the day to do this and although it's a temporary position, I'm hoping it will develop into something more permanent.  In the meantime, I'm still working on issue two of Stealthmode for Ashcan comics.  Incidentally, Ashcan launched issue 6 on Friday night.  I couldn't make it but am looking forward to getting my copy soon.  I don't yet know if Stealthmode issue 1 is in this issue (or postponed to issue 7) but I'll be shouting from the rooftops when it makes print.  Attached is a sneak peak at the cover for issue 2.  Anyway, be sure to check out the artists and links I include in my posts and like my Facebook page.  Thanks

Ken



No comments:

Post a Comment