WILDSTRENGTH!

Read about my WILDSTRENGTH! program here.

Friday, June 8, 2012

Art Stuff update

Hi guys and gals,

I've been kept very busy with projects at the moment.  Assignment 1 of Joe Kubert's comics course is done and sent.  Eagerly awaiting feedback for that one.  Six page comic for Ashcan is inked and ready for rendering.  Sent through the first page today.  I'm putting the finishing touches to my children's book portfolio which I'm showcasing at the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators conference.  I'll add a few images when it is sent.  Below is a variant cover for my re-worked superhero Stealthmode.  I might enter this in a local art competition and see how I go.  I'm loving DC's new 52 comics.  The art and stories are amazing.  My favourites are Aquaman, Deathstroke, and Blue Beetle.  Go to their website and check them out.  Anyway, fish and chips are here.  g2g.


No comments:

Post a Comment